Work Location: Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV
Under general supervision the employee will regularly set up, pack up, configure, operate, and maintain satellite terminals (both fixed and tactical) along with associated assemblies and modifications to provide technical assistance and training to users of the ISR program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent augmented by ongoing academic/technical/military training and/or certification programs specific to this job.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II eligibility; must have CompTIA Sec+ or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Eligibility for TS/SCI clearance. Applicants for this position will be asked to provide information necessary for determining eligibility with the DoD Adjudication Facility
- Possess current state driver’s license
- 2-4 years’ experience in SATCOM Maintenance with 1 year in a DoD operations C4ISR program
- Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of electronics and hands-on troubleshooting
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and volt meters
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associate Degree in related field or skillset
- Prior experience in a Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) operational environment
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting IP LANs and WANs, IP multicast systems, and VoIP networks
- Familiarity with Cisco IOS
General Job Responsibilities
- Install equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams to repair equipment utilizing knowledge of electronics and standard test instruments and hand tools
- Converse with customer, co-workers, or supervisor on equipment configuration and provide instruction on operation of equipment
- Consult with co-workers to resolve unusual problems in system operation and maintenance
- Advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product improvements
- Assist in preparation of reports, correspondence, or technical studies
Performed in both an office/shop as well as at erected satellite dish structures. Climbing ladders or towers and working 10-15 feet above ground is routine. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and up to 70 lbs. infrequently. Environment will require intermittent standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, and crawling over a prolonged period of time (up to 10 hours). Requires constant use of eyesight, hearing, and hand-eye coordination. Must be able to push/pull materials up to 100 lbs.
Safety – Invictus enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the site’s Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
Benefit Eligibility: Full
Equal Opportunity Employer